clothesFREE

This forum is obsoleted, please join our community instead.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Our Facebook Page being unpublished, Group also got the same nudity policies. Let's try out MeWe

#1 2010-01-18 15:55:57

gofree
Founder of clothesFREE

Nic Green’s TRiLOGY

Expect passion, beauty and a band of female volunteer dancers in this radical performance, delivered with relentless, raw energy. Spanning three striking parts, Trilogy takes its shape as a celebratory venture into modern-day feminism.

Mjkmg2UAP.jpg
Trilogy

Part anarchic celebration, part educational presentation, part reaction to the raucous, extraordinary 1970s feminist panel discussion Town Bloody Hall, Green and her superb company give their all in this thrilling show designed to challenge, inspire and make way for positive change.

cmiKlz3Cw.jpg

Trilogy's director, Nic Green, says the idea for the show was born last year after she did some dance work with young girls who, she was horrified to discover, at the tender age of eight were already dissatisfied with their physique. "I thought, there is a crisis happening here" she says.

YtGxuje2P.jpg

"Then I realised that maybe I wasn't comfortable with my own body, and felt threatened by it — and, furthermore, that I felt threatened by other women's bodies. I think every single woman looks at other women's bodies and wishes they were like them. So I tried to transfer that feeling into something good. Because I think human beings are absolutely beautiful in their natural form."

dU08GFtMW.jpg

Board footer

Contact Us | Disclaimer | No Privacy Policy
since 2006 clothesFREE powered by Fluxbb