clothesFREE

This forum is obsoleted, please join our community instead.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Our Facebook Page being unpublished, Group also got the same nudity policies. Let's try out MeWe

#1 2014-06-01 11:07:35

gofree
Founder of clothesFREE

英國裸體婚禮

英國一對熱愛「天體主義」的情侶,日前在英國 Gloucestershire 郡的 Forest of Dean 舉辦了一場 naturist "handfasting" (Pagan wedding),婚禮在 Pines Outdoor Club 舉行,邀請了數十位「同好」參加,大家在森林中全部脫光,享受與大自然合而為一的感覺,整個婚禮過程中,只有主持婚禮的牧師是穿著衣服的。

SNlrREzHD.jpg

John Dobson, 61, and Helen Mills, 48, met three years ago and John admits it was love at first sight. "As soon as I saw her I knew there was something special there," he said.

John, who works for Airbus as assistant safety manager, was soon to discover Helen's naturist ways. He said: "She brought me here and I was quite apprehensive about it, but I quickly got used to taking my clothes off and now I love it."

wPwC19rrV.jpg

Helen said: "As a girl my mum would try to get me to put my clothes on but I always used to run around naked. I hate clothes. I only wear them as a necessity but can't wait to get out of them."

Priest David Abel, who is a former Methodist minister, said: "I was quite uncomfortable with the thought of conducting a naked ceremony when I was first asked. I thought to myself that my Methodist congregation would have been horrified at the thought of it. But I went along with it and it has been liberating. Handfasting is a tradition that dates back at least 4,500 years."

2014.05.30 蘋果日報

Board footer

Contact Us | Disclaimer | No Privacy Policy
since 2006 clothesFREE powered by Fluxbb