clothesFREE

This forum is obsoleted, please join our community instead.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Our Facebook Page being unpublished, Group also got the same nudity policies. Let's try out MeWe

#1 2013-04-28 14:12:00

gofree
Founder of clothesFREE

Cancel membership after discovered nude sessions

Mother-of-three, Aline Belisario, was shocked to discover the pool, spa and sauna are used for nude sessions on Saturday evenings. She said, "I was shocked and angry that I wasn't given this information when I joined the club. I requested to cancel my membership as I would rather not sit on the same sauna or spa where a naked person has been sitting." According to Ms. Belisario, several other people were also angry about the issue.

Ms. Belisario claims to have seen several naked swimmers on a computer screen at around 4.15pm one Saturday last month after having a swim with her three children. She said, "I don't want to be judgemental of other people's choices but I feel it is outrageous that the information wasn't given to me before I joined." But staff at LA Fitness, in Ewell, Surrey, have said she cannot cancel her membership because she has signed a contract.

sJPYFWYqU.jpg

Noah's Ark Naturist Swim and Sauna Club, which has about 60 members, dismissed her reaction as 'ridiculous', because they believe it is cleaner to swim naked than in swimming costumes. The club was founded in 1977 at a private house in Chertsey and over the years developed into a swim club in Walton before moving to LA Fitness, Ewell, in 2005.

Malcolm Beakhust, press relations officer for the club, said, "It's ridiculous because I doubt her swimming costume is as clean as people sitting on towels in the sauna or spa. It's ill-founded and without any logic. The fact is what do they think a swimming costume does? It's a piece of cloth."

Speaking about swimming naked, he said. "It's much more relaxing. You have nothing clinging around you. It's a more natural thing to do. Once you have had a go, you think what's the point in putting clothes on to swim?"

gnsoPDYbE.jpg

A spokeswoman at LA Fitness said Ms. Belisario could not have seen a naked image because CCTV monitors are out of public view behind reception and the pool is closed during naturist sessions. She added, "There's probably more negative impact on pool water quality from make-up, hair products and general sweat that anything from naturists."

2013.04.18 DailyMail

Board footer

Contact Us | Disclaimer | No Privacy Policy
since 2006 clothesFREE powered by Fluxbb