clothesFREE

This forum is obsoleted, please join our community instead.

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Our Facebook Page being unpublished, Group also got the same nudity policies. Let's try out MeWe

#1 2013-08-29 22:54:49

gofree
Founder of clothesFREE

辣媽祼體練瑜伽 倒立餵奶網路瘋傳

最近網上瘋傳一張辣媽一邊裸體練瑜伽、一邊給孩子哺乳的照片。

tUklbTga7.jpg

女主角 Amy Woodruff 在 BabyCenter 的訪問中說,這張照片不是刻意設計拍攝的,許多人誤會了。

6OamXNRDi.jpg

The truth is we were living on a small community in Hawaii where our land was clothing optional and yoga was/is a necessity! I was just doin' my daily flow when the little sweet pea came to sneak a suckle.

lkaeuMpYa.jpg

Papa had her out in the grass with him and she just couldn't resist! This happens all the time by the way. When a breast is out and baby is around, they are going to try and get it anyway they can! I have been blogging for years now and this photo was just a simple share of a beautiful captured moment.

2irvjAC7b.jpg

The Instagram account has been taken down following renewed attention into her family's life, all of her photos are gone and her account has been locked with no explanation from the image-sharing site.

wSnBoDkop.jpg

It appears that after curious folks worldwide saw the 'breastfeeding yoga mom' photo from 2011, they also went to look at Amy's Daughter of the Sun Instagram page. Some, it seems, reported her for violations and her account was taken down.

2013.08.23 ETtoday

#2 2014-04-25 03:38:03

Joanna

Re: 辣媽祼體練瑜伽 倒立餵奶網路瘋傳

這張照片令人印象深刻,很自然卻又很特別
母愛與天體生活合而為一

Board footer

Contact Us | Disclaimer | No Privacy Policy
since 2006 clothesFREE powered by Fluxbb